1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Portugal
Pixelmatters is a digital product design and development company.
Our mission is to create top-notch digital products that make people's life easier, everywhere, every day. Our vision is to be a company in which people are proud of being, and for which talented people look at a place they want to be, as a good reference.
We’re looking for you — a dynamic, autonomous, and experienced QA tester. A team player who likes to work in a fast-paced agile environment.
Quality is a core part of our process, we're always looking for ways to create the best possible experiences on the projects we work on and it's crucial to ensure that those experiences are delivered with the expected quality. For this reason, we're looking to expand the QA team with an experienced QA tester focused on mobile apps. And here is where you come in...
Your role will focus on validating product quality standards, relying on careful observation, collaborate with developers to develop effective strategies and test plans. It's also expected that some of these validations are turned into automated tasks, towards the scalability of the quality processes.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include UI implementation validation, test features based on user stories, implement regression testing strategies, and collaborating on QA team strategy decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in QA methodologies preferably focused on mobile applications testing (Android and iOS)
- Proficiency in reviewing and analyzing requirements, specifications, and technical documents
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Analytical thinking, with an eye on automation and efficiency
- Good understanding of English and Portuguese (written and spoken)
- Strong visual culture with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with automation testing frameworks
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git
- Proficient in handling multiple browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
- For now, you’ll be working fully remote. Over 2021, we’ve planned opening a new office located at Porto’s downtown. You’ll then be able to decide where to work from
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Portugal.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈