QA Technical Lead
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Who We Are
Onfleet’s mission is to make every delivery delightful and efficient. We're building an industry-leading platform for local delivery: logistics backend, real-time operations dashboard and API, analytics, route optimization, driver tracking, and communications. Thousands of businesses around the world trust Onfleet to power millions of deliveries every month. Our customers span dozens of industries, ranging from grocery & prepared meals to pharmacy and retail, and include brands like Gap, H-E-B, Total Wine & More, Bi-Rite, and Imperfect Foods.
Right now the QA team is made up of 3 folks: a manager, an engineer and an analyst. This role will be the tech lead. The team has already began automating some solutions, but things are in their early stages, so there is a lot to be done and decided yet. Take it to the next level!
- 5+ years of experience as a QA professional
- 4+ years of experience in UI and API automation with Selenium, WebDriverIO, Espresso, XCUITest, EarlGrey, OkHttp, Retrofit or Gatling.
- Effectively led the technical QA efforts of at least a couple projects
- Experience with cross-functional teams
- Experience leading multiple concurrent projects
- Experience leading remote teams
- Mission-critical, highly-available mobile and web applications
- Mission-critical, highly-available mobile and web driver/dispatcher applications
- Geospatial machine learning
Benefits + Perks
- Apple MacBook Pro (or equivalent), display, keyboard, mouse, and accessories
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance (US-only)
- Annual Learning & Development Stipend
- Generous employee stock options (US-only)
- 401(k) (US-only)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈