QA & Support Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Brave Care, we are building the future of healthcare for kids. We are rethinking what getting care for your kiddo looks like, in order to create the best experience for kids and parents. That means building everything from the tech, to the clinics, end to end ourselves.
Brave Care is full of kind people doing the best work of their careers. Self-starters who want to work collaboratively to achieve more. We learn from each other and support each other through all the challenges of building the future of children's health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits but more than that, work that matters. Making the world a better place is a cliche in the startup world, but the impact we have on children and families can change their lives.
We have over 250 5-star Google reviews and > 95 NPS. Here's a few things parents have said about us:
“This place is amazing. The entire staff was so warm and welcoming to me and my children. They had my kids comfortable and laughing almost immediately. We didn't feel rushed at all, and communication was clear and thorough. It was hands down the best doctor experience I've had since my kids were born.”
“My son broke his arm over Memorial Day Weekend. Honestly, Brave Care provided the best care I have ever seen. They even treated his teddy bear. I'd give them 10 stars if I could!”
“What a fantastic place! They made what could have been a traumatic experience one of joy. We came in for stitches and left with a sticker and smiles all around. They are friendly and genuinely care about the families they serve.”
“Dr. Fish was amazing with my son. I have never seen him be able to open up to a health care provider like that before. I highly recommend it!”
We're a small team building tools that directly impact our patients and families, as well as our clinic staff. We work quickly but calmly. You'll be responsible for testing our internal and patient-facing apps to ensure they work wonderfully. You'll help our clinic staff by answering questions around bugs or issues and helping them learn new features. You'll work directly with our engineers, designers, and medical team.
This is a full-time, remote position (the US only) at a fast growing startup.
- You love helping people solve problems.
- You are excited to build software that makes a tangible difference in people's lives.
- You are kind, caring and want to work with people who are making a difference.
- You are self-motivated and driven. You want to be given problems to solve rather than tickets to pick up.
- You want to bring your ideas to the table, and we want to hear them.
- You are focused on ways to enhance the experience of those using the Brave Care products and always looking for new ways to solve old problems.
- Participate in our standups to understand what we're working on.
- Dive into our apps to learn all the ins and outs.
- QA new features to ensure they work as intended and try and break them in fun new ways.
- Triage and gather info about issues from our clinic staff and provide details to the engineering team to fix.
- Write training instructions to help our staff with common questions.
- Present ways we can improve our apps to solve common issues.
- Advocate on behalf of our clinic staff to solve pain points and improve our tools.
- Work with the engineering team to build out our automated testing suite.
- Suggest ways to improve our release process to ensure the best quality possible.
- 4+ years of experience in a QA, Tech support, UX, or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort and familiarity using tech
- Ability to take a complex idea and explain it in a clear manner
At Brave Care, we believe in life at work and life outside of work. We want our employees to be happy and healthy, as well as have the resources and the support they need to thrive. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity / Paternity) 12 Weeks
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation + holidays
- Full family health care coverage including comprehensive, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Conference Allowance (once the world is back to normal)
- Education/Tutorial Allowance
- 7 Paid Sick Days
- Wellness Allowance ($100/month - gym, spa, whatever you like)
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please tell us about yourself and why Brave Care is the right place for you. If you don't think you meet all of the requirements but are interested, please apply!
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈