QA Software Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: LATAM Only
- Work on a problem that matters and empower merchants across the region.
- Build a lasting company from the very beginning, helping define every aspect of it.
- Massive market opportunity ahead of us; we are growing faster than pretty much any other fintech lender was at our stage.
- Work alongside a great and diverse team that cares about what we are doing and how we are doing it.
- Generous compensation, including equity, 100% health insurance (and 50% for dependents), unlimited time-off and working remotely.
- Embrace “testing in production” and promote that culture within the engineering organization.
- Improve our CI/CD pipeline including different kinds of automated tests that increase the confidence of our deployments to production.
- Set-up a formal process to triage and track defects in the platform with a correct severity and priority. Make accountable the rest of the engineering organization.
- Own the measurement of quality related engineering metrics and instrument the process to automate most of it.
- Make contributions to our Architecture Decision Records repository. Your contributions will help us to improve our platform and how we work at ADDI.
- Growing knowledge of distributed systems theory and our software architecture including the principal styles and patterns that we are using.
- Proficiency with black box functional testing and automated regression testing of complex web applications.
- Mastery on breaking stuff and identifying the root causes of the failure.
- Growing knowledge of the internals of the platform that allows you to triage incidents in a timely manner.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: LATAM Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈