QA/Senior QA - Automation
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
QA Automation engineers design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Web Automation experience (Can be either of Java + Selenium or JS + Protractor or JS + Cypress)
- API testing and automation experience (Any Java or JS framework is good)
- Must have done hands on automation during the last one year
- Experience in performing Functional, System testing, Integration testing and regression testing during the various phases of the project lifecycle
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Good to have:
- Linux knowledge will be a plus
- Mobile test automation
- Performance testing experience
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Understanding the feature to test
- Writing/Updating test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Eligibility - A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
Srijan Technologies is a 17-year-old technology services firm. For a large part of its life, Srijan has specialized in building content management systems with expertise in PHP-based open-source CMS’, specifically Drupal. In recent years Srijan has diversified into i) Data Engineering using NodeJS and Python, ii) Data Science -- Analytics and Machine Learning and iii) API Management using APIGEE. Srijan is approx 400 people strong (including some Senior consultants) Srijan’s development offices in India are located in New Delhi, Gurugram, Goa, Bangalore, and Mumbai. Delhi, Gurgaon, and Goa are the largest offices. In addition, a few developers & delivery leads are located in several countries globally -- USA (New York, Charlotte), Singapore, Philippines (Manila), Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne), Germany (Berlin), Japan (Tokyo). In each of these countries, Srijan has a functional legal subsidiary. Srijan works largely with enterprises or mid-large sized global firms and focuses on recurring business from these accounts, thereby bringing much-needed predictability of revenue for high-growth companies. It works with several top brands at the moment. The firm is beginning to invest in startups and in joint research projects with top institutes. For instance, it recently has partnered with IIT-Delhi to invest in an 18-month project for building a solution for Honey traceability using Blockchain’. The leadership team at Srijan has set itself an audacious goal of reaching $25 million in revenue (while maintaining a healthy EBIDTA margins) in FY 2020 -- doubling our revenues. This requires significant technology and delivery leadership bandwidth to be created in the firm to ensure our high-quality standards are not compromised. Each year Srijan donates 7% of its profits to Srijan Foundation Trust a registered non-profit which runs several projects including non-formal schools (directly or via partner organisations) and Indic civilizational projects such as #SrijanTalks.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈