QA - Manual
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
- Analyze product requirements to define acceptance criteria
- Design, create and maintain reusable test scripts
- Execute manual and automated testing
- Strong API Testing experience in Postman
- Review Test Plans with Product Management and Development teams
- Provide estimates on Test resources and effort to support prioritization and planning
- Work closely with engineers to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Participate as a testing resource when required and be an integral part of all releases
- Show flexibility and understanding to occasionally work within tight deadlines
- Assist with constantly reviewing and evolving processes
- The ideal candidate should have a desire to gain experience testing.
- The individual will need practical knowledge and experience with both AGILE and Waterfall development methodologies and will be used to a fast paced development driven environment.
- Understanding the feature to test
- Writing/Updating test cases
- Design, develop and execute manual scripts
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈