1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
IMPORTANT REMINDERS before you apply:
- Please read the job requirement and FAQ thoroughly.
- Please Include your Linkedin Profile in the Resume.
- Please only use a valid GMAIL email when applying.
- Only apply if you have the availability for 40h per week (Full Time).
- Only Apply if you can work from 6 am to 3 pm PST
QA Lead job description
eCore Services - Home Based
Full-time, Contract - Remote
About the Company:
eCore Services is a professional services company that is on a mission to help its clients' businesses grow by offering innovative and valuable solutions. The company has a fully distributed team that interacts in a virtual and global yet lively and entrepreneurial environment. eCore also promotes flexibility in the workplace in the form of part-time or full-time schedules with 100% remote availability and no travel requirements.
The eCore Organization combines virtual work, international development, and a wealth of entrepreneurial experience. We all believe in using technology, talent, and innovation to simplify costly business processes while providing jobs to hard-working individuals deserving of opportunities and those serve as our organization's core value.
The eCore is looking for a customer and execution-focused quality assurance lead for our client.
# Who are you?
- You are an experienced quality assurance tester with at least 5 - 7 years of experience in testing cloud-based applications.
- You have created automated test suites to test cloud-based applications and web-based user interfaces.
- You have managed a team of QA testers for at least 1 - 2 years, set up QA processes, and know what it takes to create a quality assurance team from scratch.
- You are customer-focused. You spend time to understand the company's strategy, product positioning, and customer demographics, and you develop test plans that support those objectives.
- You are self-directing and don't need someone to specify what to test.
- You can demonstrate success in creating automated test suites using tools like Robot framework and Selenium.
- You will manage a team of QA testers and report to the VP of Engineering. You will manage the quality assurance function for our Client's software engineering platform.
Specifically, you will:
- Focus on the tactical: How to release high-quality software at the highest possible velocity
- Work with the product management team to understand requirements, use them as a basis for developing test plans.
- Clearly communicate test status to stakeholders.
We're not looking for just a list of failures or successes, but what a failure really means to the product experience.
- Commit to working at least 8 hours during the hours of 6:00AM - 3:00PM US Pacific Time on an ongoing basis.
- Comfort in working in a distributed development environment.
- Demonstrable success in shipping software products in an agile development environment.
- Expertise in JIRA, Confluence, and GitHub.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈