2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Position: QA Lead
Reports to: VP Engineering
Remedy is focused on guiding patients to the most convenient and cost effective care using delightful technology. Employers, insurers, and health systems, and providers all use Remedy to provide excellent quality care for both chronic and urgent problems within an exceptional patient experience. A technology focused venture-backed company with a clear mission and significant aspirations, Remedy has raised a $10M Series A. Now active in Texas and California, Remedy aims to be the nation's leading entry point into the healthcare system, and is looking for a strong QA Lead to augment Remedy's mission with world-class technology.
What's It Like to Be a Part of Remedy?
At Remedy, we are devoted to delivering patient centered and easy-to-access care. We aspire to clinical excellence by leveraging data and digital tools to engage patients at their convenience. Our culture is one of accountability, competence, collaboration and clinical excellence- and above all we put the patient first.
What You'll Do:
- Support the Engineering and Product teams as our first dedicated software QA hire
- Develop and execute processes for manual and automated testing of Remedy's web software
- Collaborate with our Product and DevOps team on release processes
- Set quality metrics in coordination with stakeholders across the organization
- Identify and execute on opportunities for process improvement across the technology organization
- Provide guidance and mentorship to your technical coworkers
- Grow the QA team over time and build a culture of excellence
What You Have:
- 3+ years in software QA or similar role
- Experience with manual and automated testing methodologies and tools
- Experience with a healthcare or other regulated or high-security environment
- An innovative and creative curiosity
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salaried, full time position.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401K with match
- Partial monthly gym reimbursement
Remedy is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about working with talented people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈