1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: India
Role and responsibility :
- Create test plans and estimations for the QA tasks
- Ability to drive the QA towards making a successful product
- Have in depth understanding on regression, functional, sanity, smoke etc. and able to make a decision on when to use what form of it.
- Understand and analyze business requirement for better product understanding and ensuring quality.
- Create both manual and automated test cases
- Identify early risks and come up with a mitigation plan
- Automation execution and debugging failures
- Adhere to the QA processes and make suggestions for process improvements.
- Demo to the team and clients
- Mentoring team
- 7+ years of experience
- Should have thorough knowledge on SDLC and STLC
- Hands on web automation experience -- Any tool like Selenium+Java/ Protractor+JS etc
- Experience with version control like git
- Good understanding of the QA processes
- Performance testing experience -- Using any tool
- API testing experience -- Manual and automation
- Ability to create test plans
- Ability to do task estimations
- Knowledge on SQL - should be able to write queries to fetch information and manipulate data needed for testing
- Good team player
- Should be able to communicate well with the team as well as other teams
- Ability to write and review manual test cases
- Ability to write and review automation test cases
- Experience in security testing
Nice to have:
- Mobile automation
- Linux knowledge (Shell scripting)
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins/Gitlab
- Visual regression experience
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: India.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈