6 days ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: Slovenia
Come and experience first hand what a QA engineer’s work in a high-tech global company consists of and join a team of engineers who make sure our product features reach our clients in great shape and in a reliable manner. We provide the best SAAS platform for automating and scaling creative production on the market. Our customers are the biggest brands and publishers in digital advertising.
- Test planning and execution on actual mobile and desktop devices by collaborating and learning from experienced QA engineers
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining new automated test cases and test suites
- Evolve and improve test result analysis tools built in-house
- Understanding of frontend and backend web technologies
- Experience with at least one test automation framework is a big plus
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Highly motivated, innovative, proactive, can-do attitude, team player
What we do
In the past years, Celtra has built two world-class products, Creative Enablement (CE) & Creative Automation (CA)
- Creative Enablement (CE)
Creative Enablement is already a growing market leader for a couple of years, helping companies such as CNN, TripAdvisor, Bloomberg, NBCU, ... to enable creativity and improve the quality of their advertising inventory. Our technology enables customers to generate and serve thousands of ads in seconds.
- Creative Automation (CA)
Celtra’s younger CA product is chasing a much bigger opportunity by helping brands make content creation better, faster, and more efficient. It is still in the early days of development and lots of features need to be developed, but it already has an impressive list of customers such as Spotify, adidas, Shopify, Unilever, P&G Lululemon…
At Celtra the end goal is to build great and quality products and make our users’ life easier. We’re on a journey to create something new in the creative technology space.
What we offer
In Celtra it’s all about looking beyond the surface, beyond the numbers, and really trying to see the qualities that are at the core of each person, their talents; the discovered ones or better still, the undiscovered ones. We look for people who naturally want to take responsibility for their own success, and strive to do something that has a tangible impact.
To our best talent, we give them the freedom to do the unusual.
Our perks and benefits are:
- We have a remote-first culture with a possibility to work from the office that offers a dynamic workplace and quality working conditions
- We provide plenty of opportunities for interns to grow and develop
- We offer a well-paid internship
- We provide employees with top-notch working equipment
- We provide work-life benefits that allow flexibility at different stages of life
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Slovenia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈