QA Engineer, Weather&Health
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
Weather & Health is a new project in Palta portfolio with promising goal to help weather-related people to mitigate the negative health effects. Our team consist of A-level professionals and we would glad to share our expertise of launching and scaling worldwide mobile products.
Who we are looking for a top-notch QA engineer with experience of testing complex mobile apps, API's and micro-services.
- Profound experience with complex mobile interfaces, subscriptions and client-server integrations
- Great analytical skills to be able to test outcomes of analytical algorithms
- Experience with on of event-analytics systems: Amplitude, MixPanel, Firebase or similar
- Solid experience with testing REST Api and micro-services integrations
Beneficial skills: Experience with products relates to Data Science / Machine Learning
Why working with us is awesome
- Own product with potential to become one of the leaders in mobile healthtech
- Stock options of the well-funded startup
- High compensation
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup
- Remote work or relocation to Warsaw
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈