QA Engineer III
5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Limelight Health is seeking an exceptional Lead Quality Automation Analyst Principal to join our Professional Services organization. Individuals in this role will lead a team of talented QA Engineers and QA activities on enterprise project implementations. This role will help design and deliver cutting-edge insurance software and will have the opportunity to own the components of the system you work on from design through to deployment.
We are looking for individuals who want to take an active part in growing, developing, and implementing new products. To be successful, you'll have an agile mindset, enjoy working with teams, you love a challenge, and enjoy solving problems.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of QA Engineers and manage all QA activities for enterprise project implementations
- Build robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and feature testing for specific Customers
- Create manual/automated test scripts by leveraging requirements documentation, wireframes, and other project related material
- Execute test cases for SaaS applications using manual/automated scripts
- Log and manage defects in defect tracking system
- Participate in standing team meetings
- Contribute to weekly status reports, interact with clients and vendors as needed
- Help establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Perform white and black box testing.
- Creation of API tests for REST frameworks using tools such as RestAssured.
- Development of performance tests using Jmeter and similar tools.
- Agile software development.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications (Including Certifications & Education)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant discipline, OR combination of education and experience in related field
- 8+ years of experience as a QA Engineer (or QA Consultant) on enterprise projects
- 5+ years of experience leading teams in an agile environment
- Experience in Insurance / Fintech / Healthcare is preferred
- Experience working in a SaaS environment strongly preferred
- Experience working as a Business Analyst for CRM, ERP or large SaaS companies is highly preferred
Competencies & Skills
Priority Setting/ Initiative
Dealing With Ambiguity
Additional skills necessary to this role:
- Ability to analyze business requirements and technical design documents and translate them to Test Cases
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multitask
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated success in writing detailed test cases for enterprise projects
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment including ability to manage multiple priorities and work under deadlines.
- Strong technical background, sufficient to understand the issues involved with automation projects, and be able to anticipate and identify technical obstacles and make good decisions.
- Java, TestNG, JUnit, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, RESTful services, and Jenkins.
- Should have a good command on automation framework, such as Selenium with Java / C#, open source tools/technologies such as BDD or Protractor-Jasmine, RestAssured, RestSharp, Mocha, Chai, and Cucumber.
- Familiar with JIRA or similar defect tracking tool.
- Understanding of current technologies and Software Test Lifecycle (STLC)
- Knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈