1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are excited to have recently launched Twobird v1.0 are looking for a QA engineer who can help keep releases bug free! We'd also prefer someone who can help with automation across the company.
- Work to identify and classify issues, determining their scope and origin while documenting them thoroughly
- Verify fixed issues
- Collaborate with Engineers and QA to create effective automated and manual tests
- Develop and maintain test plans and a library of test cases
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with iOS and/or Android
- Knowledge of email and productivity tools
- Experience writing automated tests for mobile apps
Each member of our team contributes to all parts of our products. We trust each other to make decisions independently while also considering our common goals and values. We share ideas openly, and we collaborate across disciplines to ensure that our decisions make sense from all perspectives.
We keep work and life balanced. We set our schedules based on our excitement to solve a problem, and we trust each other to get things done. We work from home when it will help, and we have an “as long as you get your work done” vacation policy.
We work in downtown SF near Market Street, just a short walk from two BART/Muni stations. Our open-plan office has height-adjustable desks to help us stay limber, a trio of rooms for small group meetings or individual work, and a shuffleboard table to help us stay coordinated (or to enjoy during happy hour :).
We are open to full-time remote employees who reside in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation in form of base salary, bonuses and profit sharing
- Comprehensive healthcare fully covered for you and your family
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- 401k with matching contributions
- Matching gifts to non-profits
- Public transit reimbursement
- Home workstation reimbursement
- ISP reimbursement
- Monthly phone bill reimbursement
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈