3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
We are looking for a QA Engineer based in the UK and who can demonstrate a geeky passion for technology, is a great team player and always looking to improve their craft. You will be required to support our engineering team in building amazing software. You will drive the creation of test plans, test scenarios, test data, risk assessment, issues and fixes.
Key areas of responsibility
- Write new test plans, test scenarios and manage existing ones
- Identify and report on bugs and defects
- Perform manual and exploratory testing to effectively identify issues and gaps in automated regression test cases
- Work hand in hand with the client and team to define acceptance criteria
- Be an advocate for quality within the team
- Ensure Quality Agile best practices are followed
- Ensure continuous improvement through new technology adoption and process
- The ability to prioritise multiple workflows
- The ability to remain positive and calm in times of pressure
- A keen eye for detail
- Good understanding of User Experience testing
- Good written and spoken communications
- Driven to learn
- 3+ years of experience in digital agencies or similar
- Awareness of digital product delivery process, including apps and environments
- Technically savvy
- Expertise using tools of the testing trade
Dependent on experience.
- Flexible working hours and options for remote working
- Pension contributions
- Subsidised gym membership
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- We'll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Personal autonomous training budget
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme
We've worked really hard to build our inclusive team culture and although we're all very different people, we're united by three simple values.
- Generosity; be excellent to one another
- Geekiness; know your stuff
- Drive; get shit done.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈