3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Bulgaria
Isobar Commerce (previously known as eCommera) provides global retailers with a single source for expertise, technology and operational support. We have a proven track record for delivering, managing and innovating multi-channel commerce platforms for major international brands and retailers including, Asda Direct, Clarins, Shiseido, adidas and many more. Our world-class team has delivered sites for over 25 brands with more than 170 sites across 34 markets.
As part of a global expansion strategy, the company has set up a key Sofia technology team of Software Architects, Software Developers, QA Engineers, Project Managers and Technical Support Specialists.
During the pandemic, we managed to grow our ISOBAR TEAM with more than 30+ talented people and we proudly continue the search for new passionate members for our Quality Assurance Team.
- Actively participate in the planning, implementation and maintenance phases of a project
- Identify test conditions from project documentation and develop and document test cases and test scripts to cover those conditions
- Execute test scripts, record results and perform detailed initial root cause investigation
- Assist in analyzing the results of the automated tests execution, as well as maintain and extend the automated scripts’ coverage
- Work with Technical Leads, Business Analysts and Solutions Strategists to review project documentation such as Product Backlogs, Functional Requirements, Technical Specifications, etc.
- Work with Technical Support and Developers to resolve any defects identified
- Ensure timely and regular communication to all team members
- Share knowledge and ideas with the team
- Work independently and as part of a SCRUM team
- Assist in the production of daily, weekly and monthly QA managerial statistics, e.g. defects by project, area, severity, etc.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in testing Web and Client/Server applications
- Exposure to automated testing; professional experience with Selenium will be a huge advantage
- Deep understanding of the best practices in creating system test scripts, test execution and defect reporting/tracking
- Experience in testing web applications across different platforms and browsers
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Critical thinking and ability to collaborate with a team on urgent issues resolution
- Understanding of the following Web technologies: HTTP(S), S/FTP, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful)
- Possess contagious passion about quality
- Very good verbal and written English
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Understanding of performance testing principles and best practices
- Good programming skills in one of the following languages: JAVA, PHP,
- Experience of web usability, i18n and accessibility testing and the corresponding tools
- Understanding of the principles of agile software development
- Knowledge in some key Internet and e-commerce principles such as: SEO, Web Analytics, Geotargeting, CDN, etc
- Experience in mentoring/leading role will be considered an advantage
- Challenging job in premium professional environment, using modern practices and technologies
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment in a fast-growing organization.
- Attractive compensation package with social benefits - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme and company sponsored activities
- 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance
- Flexible benefits package, based on your individual preferences
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field with a renowned brand in the e-commerce industry
- A friendly and non-conflict working environment with fun and quality recreation time
- Relocation assistance - If you are interested in this role and would consider a permanent move to Sofia, we provide relocation assistance at the amount of half monthly net salary.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
If interested, please send a recent CV or use the online application button.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Bulgaria.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈