The Agile Monkeys
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
We (The Agile Monkeys) are a team of full-stack senior software engineers offering development services that focus on serverless applications, microservices, and event-driven architectures. We are distributed across North America and Europe. What sets us apart is our relentless focus on high-quality engineering.
We are defenders of common sense at work, which in summary means the absence of norms such as predefined work schedules or location in a given office. Our philosophy is to work remotely, trust in people and their work, and have a team to support each other.
You have more information about us right here: https://www.theagilemonkeys.com.
We are creating a QA department, and for that, we are looking for a proactive, creative, and energetic person who loves to check and maximize the quality of software products, understand the product and needs, set up testing environments, test the different apps, look for bugs and issues, and report them. We are currently working on automation testing, but it’s a plus to know about manual one.
We are looking for someone who knows about coding, using frameworks for testing purposes and working with tools to manage QA tickets. We are now mainly working with C#, Specflow, and Jira, but if you don’t know about those technical tools or languages, but you have knowledge or expertise on similar ones, that’s also more than welcomed. Energy and capacity are way more important to us than experience or even knowledge. We strongly believe that smart and energetic people can acquire those.
Negotiable. We are trying to figure this out. But it’s our objective to have happy people that are comfortable with the money that they make. That’s where we start.
Remote. The person should be located or prefer to work between GMT + 2 and GMT -7
It is not about having a lot of years of experience, but we want someone who doesn’t need to learn everything from scratch and comes prepared with thoughts and ideas to:
- Ensure the quality of products and projects, writing test plans, and strategies according to product requirements and specifications.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the technical implementations.
- Knowledge about automation testing, using tools like Jenkins, Github Actions, etc.
- Knowledge about coding, frameworks for testing, and tools to manage QA tickets. Mainly, we are using C#, Cucumber, Specflow, and Jira, but similar tools and technologies are also welcomed! So if you don’t know those technologies but similar ones, go ahead!
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A creative mindset.
- Team playing.
- Ability to visualize the bigger picture, as well as the fine details.
- Good English level.
- PlusManual testing.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈