3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Dallas, Texas or Remote (must be U.S. based)
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
ExamSoft is seeking a talented and driven QA Engineer. This role is responsible for completing testing on ExamSoft products. This includes the creation and management of test cases, the identification of product defects, and validation that product changes meet requirements. This person is attentive to detail, driven to problem solve, and adaptive to new technologies and best practices. This role works closely with the development teams and reports to the Director, Engineering.
ExamSoft offers a market-leading assessment-management solution that supports the entire testing process, including exam creation, administration, delivery, scoring, and analysis. The software delivers powerful, actionable data to assess learning outcomes. ExamSoft is a growing company that hires smart and talented people who are excited about their personal growth and development in a fun and challenging work environment. They are excited about the positive impact they will have on education and the opportunity to change the way people learn.
- Conduct manual regression testing in both production and pre-production environments
- Conduct testing following provided test cases to ensure product meets requirements
- Write clear and concise test cases documenting the expected functionality of all applications
- Manage the creation of test runs in TestRail to track the progress and completion of product testing
- Complete post-release verification testing
- Work with product to define and document requirements and test cases for new products and features
- Write clear, detailed, and repeatable defect reports
- Conduct testing of newly implemented changes to validate functionality and document all testing notes accurately
- Work with development and QA teams to resolve testing issues and bugs within the system
- Conduct exploratory testing to evaluate the functionality of products on new hardware, new operating systems, etc.
- Work with other members of the test team in various phases of the SDLC to ensure product meets required functionality
- Participate in the daily standup meeting by providing a daily update
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience with QA methodologies and software testing
- Experience in functional testing, regression testing, and software validation best practices
- Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle, including Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of the ExamSoft product suite
- Experience with JIRA required
- Experience with TestRail preferred
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈