1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
- Assess the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback
- Implement strategies for quality management and testing
- Implement a strategy for quality coordination and testing
- Test current products and identify deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data and track defects through resolution
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Send daily reports reflecting status and progress of tasks performed
- Assist to daily team meetings and provide useful and concise feedback about tasks performed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (Preferred)
- 5+ years working in Software Development or a combination of education and experience
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer (exclusive)
- English proficiency
- Experience testing mobile apps, web apps, and APIs
- Experience developing software (preferred)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability on managing/prioritizing multiple tasks
- Postman, Charles Proxy, Jira, Jmeter, H20, Oracle DB, SQL server
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈