2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Why work at DNSFilter?
- Growth prospects – grow within the organization!
- Strong engineering and infrastructure to support you
- Work from home!
- Experienced founders who have built successful teams and successful companies
- Company gatherings each year (last year we all met on a beach in Colombia for 1 week)
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Full medical and dental benefits for US employees
What we need:
- Someone that can perform manual tests against our web app, roaming clients, or API
- Expand test cases covered by our automated testing
- Research potential bugs brought up by customers
- Work on a daily basis with our QA Lead to estimate, report progress, and provide feedback for testing new features or adding to coverage of existing features.
- Ability to work under pressure using own initiative, and able to pick up additional tasks outside of your core specialism in order to meet the team commitments.
- Native English speaking level: read / write / and speak English (over video calls). Testing will also need to include verifying UI text.
- Proven mastery of software testing including test strategies, test plans, and test execution
- Live within 5 hours of Eastern Standard Time, and able to work close to a standard work day in Eastern Standard Time
- Experience working with an automation framework tools such as Nightwatch, Cypress or Cucumber Gherkin language or any other similar tool
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field (or a long work history in software) recommended
- Experience testing contents for web apps, Android, and iOS
- Knowledge or experience of agile development (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban) and continues integration
- Some experience working from home
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈