3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ukraine only
We’re an ambitious company that is looking to continue our rapid growth. The successful candidate will join a cross-functional and distributed team dedicated to innovate experiences for millions of crafters globally. We are building a new user experience based on GraphQL and next-gen Vue Storefront – we sponsor and participate in its development. Whilst our content and community backends are already powered by APIs, we are migrating our catalog and commerce backend to commercetools, a leader in headless commerce. This will form the foundation for further innovation and our future growth.
This is a full-time remote role for candidates based in Ukraine.
- Work in cross-functional teams in order to improve quality of our product
- Design, execute and maintain manual and automated testing scenarios
- Track and manage bug reports to closure
- Take part in review of feature specifications, acceptance criterias and wireframes
- Participate in testing activities to support release delivery
- 1 year or more commercial experience in functional, acceptance or integration testing
- Understanding of risk based exploratory testing
- Detail-oriented approach to bug reporting
- Upper-intermediate proficiency in spoken and written English
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Benefits package
- Smart colleagues and supportive team
- Remote opportunity with occasional get-togethers
- Smart working practices with flexible working hours
- Working environment that values excellence and kindness
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈