3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
Grip is web-based solution that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalizing on INDG’s fifteen-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
This vision has worked quite well with clients: in less than two years, Grip won Coca-Cola, Nivea, Heineken, L'Oreal and others. As you can imagine, working with these companies requires knowing why, when and how they produce the thousands of visuals we've been trying to automate. Now, Grip is changing every day to accommodate the things we learn.
Looking for a QA Engineer
• Create and maintain scalable test automation frameworks,
• Integrate auto tests in CI/CD pipelines,
• Review and test project documentation (specifications, designs etc.),
• Create and support test documentation (test plans, suites, cases, check-list, test data),
• Perform functional and non-functional testing,
• Defects management and monitoring,
• Test process improvement and implementation.
• At least 3 years of experience on similar role,
• Solid knowledge of test theory and SDLC,
• Strong skills in test design, test documentation creation and support,
• Hands on experience (both, manual and automation) in: - UI testing (Web) - API testing,
• Test automation of Web applications: - Protractor/Selenium WebDriver - Page object - Cucumber, Mocha, xUnit - TypeScript / C#,
• English at least intermediate level (able to communicate verbal and written).
Nice to have
• Experience in load testing,
• Experience with CI/C.
This is a remote-friendly position
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈