4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Brazil Only
Voyager is a cloud-based workflow management solution for bulk shipping. Voyager allows users to invite their partners, colleagues, and counter-parties into a single environment to coordinate the execution of bulk shipping operations. By moving from phone and email to a fully digitized communication platform, our clients gain full visibility of the value chain with complete traceability of all activity and operations. Voyager users have real-time decision-making data at their fingertips.
- TechStars Energy, Oslo 2018 alumni
- StartupChile 2018 Alumni
- VentureKick Switzerland winner
Voyager is a flexi-remote company with office hubs in Houston and Santa Catarina, Brazil. During COVID all employees are remote but when restrictions lift you will have the choice of working at the office or working from home. We value face-to-face interactions, so twice a year the entire team unites for an “all hands on deck” meeting. Previous locations have included Chile, USA, and Brazil.
Why Join Voyager?
If you enjoy working on challenging problems with a diverse and international group of people, then Voyager is a great place to jump in. We deeply value individuals who can work collaboratively and are highly motivated. Startups can be chaotic environments where responsibilities, expectations, and requirements change on a regular basis; being able to navigate this uncertainty and thrive is key.
Job Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for a QA engineer to help deliver an incredible application for the bulk shipping value chain. Voyager application's core is NodeJS in the backend and VueJS in the front. Applicants should feel comfortable manually testing and building end-to-end test automation for all features delivered by the development team to make sure that we are releasing the right features, bug-free. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Testing all features from the sprints
- Writing e2e automation tests
- Improving the Quality Assurance (QA) and release process
- Helping the product team to review sprint issues
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
- 2+ years in software/qa engineering experience
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of Cypress
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of AdonisJS Framework
- Knowledge of VueJS
- Knowledge of Docker
- Interest / knowledge in the maritime industry
- Competitive salary, >$1800 USD per month (based on performance and experience)
- Stock options
- Salary paid in USD
What we offer
- Healthcare plan or funds to cover health expenses if working outside of the USA
- A flexible work environment where you can blend in the office work with remote work as desired
- Annual leave, maternity leave, and paternity leave
- Bi-annual company-wide get together and regular team outings
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Brazil Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈