1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Spain, France or UK
Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and e-commerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer who will play a critical role in building the best real-time logistics system ever.
We have offices in Paris, Barcelona, London and Madrid however the location might be fully Remote.
Who will you work with?
- The Engineering team at Stuart:
- 🌍 We are an international team of talented and passionate people
- 🤖 We automate things: Test suites, Slack bots, Ephemeral environments, Deployments...
- 🚀 We deploy our code every day (except Friday!*)
- 🔎 We contribute to open source projects
- 🤓 We organise our own DevConf twice a year
- ✍️ We write blog posts:
- How we run automated UI tests for our native iOS apps at Stuart
- Flutter UI testing
- Under The QA Testing Microscope
- Mocking in integration tests with Flutter
- Webhooks testing at Stuart
- A remote work love-hate relationship
- Medium - Stuart Engineering
- Stuart Blog
What you will do?
- Design end to end automated tests for our web applications, mobile apps, API and platform services
- Prioritising testing based on the business requirements
- Draft solutions for automated test, CI and release processes
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide value all along the development cycle
- Analysis and report QA activities regularly
- Promote Agile testing and Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with team members to determine overall test strategy and improve testing quality
- Run manual acceptance testing for new features as needed
Who are you?
- You are always eager to learn and also to help your teammates to do it as well
- You like to find solutions for any problem you may spot
- You don’t stop until you find the root cause of the problem found
- You prove strength against adversity
- You are comfortable working with a diverse, inclusive, and distributed team
- You show humility
- Fluent in English
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- 3+ years' experience in a similar roles
- Experience in manual and automated testing (web/mobile/API)
- Always following the latest testing and quality trends and techniques
- Preferably former experience in an Agile environment and cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills
- Remote opportunity for candidates residing in Spain, France or UK
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours
- Learning and training opportunities
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers - Tickets restaurant
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Excellent private health care
- Annual company offsite – Formentera last year!
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. 5 years later couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, e-commerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Spain, France or UK.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈