2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Founded in 2014, Scalable Capital is a financial technology startup with offices in Munich and London. Our aim is to transform the traditional wealth management industry, making first class investment services available to everyone. Our management team combines deep capital markets experience and e-commerce know-how with decades of academic research into financial markets. Our company has repeatedly been mentioned in the German & UK Press as one of the most promising fintech startups. We've also won an award as "Best German Robo-Advisor 2016" and according to Financial News our smartphone app is one of the "must haves of the fintech age".
Work with our team at our HQ in Munich, Germany or remote from anywhere in Germany or in any combination of the mentioned options.
As QA Engineer, you will
- Work closely with developers as peers to understand the underlying architecture and code changes to come up with a test strategy across different layers of the mobile SDKs
- Design and build out a testing/continuous integration pipeline from scratch for both the Android and iOS teams
- Create detailed strategic test plans, actionable bug reports and follow-up on reviews
- Write and execute functional and regression, smoke and sanity tests
- Perform black box, grey box or white box testing
What we offer
Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock
Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities
Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package
Enjoy numerous startup perks
Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
Benefit from an attractive compensation package
Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses
As QA Engineer, you have
- Experience with Android Studio, Xcode, Jira
- Experience reading and understanding iOS (Swift, Objective-C) and Android (Kotlin, Java) Code
- A university degree (B.Sc.) in computer science or a related field of study or equivalent
- Assist in investigating test failures, perform root-cause analysis
- Knowledge of performance testing
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈