1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia & New Zealand
At Weirdly we're changing the way companies think about the recruitment process. It can be faster and more efficient for hirers, and way less boring for candidates. That’s where we come in: Building a modern, candidate friendly talent platform, allowing candidates to express their weirdness and hopefully, land a job at a company that suits them to a tee.
We believe in being honest so in the interests of full disclosure, you won't enjoy life here if you're uncomfortable with a bit of chaos. Like every startup, we ran before we could walk. That means in some cases our systems, frameworks and processes aren't perfect and that is where you come in.
We’re looking for someone who is customer centric, detailed and is happy documenting requirements, breaking down asks so our developers know exactly what they need to do and to make sure that it delivered. Basically getting intimate with our weird products so much so that you become the Weirdly Product encyclopedia.
- This role is for candidates based in New Zealand or Australia
- Collaborating with product engineering teams to create quality software that our customers love
- Actively contributing towards continuous improvement in our growth to bring processes and best practices
- Assisting the engineering team delivery quality by leading a test strategy and ensuring test cases, test coverage, UAT, QA testing is being completed and documented to a high standard.
- Working closely with the teams to deliver quality practices that align with our customers needs.
- Applying modern QA practices using exploratory testing and a context driven approach to testing (do all testing while paired up with engineers)
- Experience with a variety of testing such as: functional, non-functional, system, regression, performance, negative, automated, GUI, browser etc.
- Experience refining requirements and documenting asks providing clarity to both the development teams and the business teams
- A keen eye for details and success in implementing clear documentation practices
- An interest in adopting quality assistance practices to move quality to the left i.e. test early approach, automation and continuous delivery
- Openness to receiving and giving feedback in a safe and inclusive work environment
- Confidence to pushback or challenge when quality is at risk
- Great verbal and written communication s
- Competitive compensation
- All of the standard perks that other start-ups do (options, best tech, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave)
- We have a distributed workforce. No clocking in our clocking out. You will be empowered to work autonomously to suit your lifestyle
Where to now:
Apply and complete our quiz to get to know us more https://quiz.weirdlyhub.com/quiz/weirdly/get-weird-eoi
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia & New Zealand.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈