QA Automation/Manual Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
The QA Automation/Manual Engineer is focused on the client end-user experience and helps ensure tour software is free from defects and unexpected errors. Tasks and responsibilities will be shared within a small team of (global) QA engineers, under the direct supervision of the QA Director. This role will include frequent interaction with development and support teams.
- Write manual test plans/test cases and perform test execution
- Identify the level of automation required for testing complex distributed systems
- Automating test cases with Selenium when needed
- Liaise with the development, product management, and client support teams
- Must be proficient with Selenium automating web base applications.
- At least 2 years of relevant technical QA experience, both manual & automated testing.
- 2+ years of large enterprise or e-business systems experience preferred
- Good exposure working with databases and running queries to retrieve data.
- Excellent Selenium WebDriver is a must
- Ability to work with data-driven, modular automation software
- Ability to create test plans from written or verbal specifications
- Experience working in an Agile software environment
- Experience working with and as part of a remote team
- Extremely self- motivated
VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Every single person at Vatica Health is working to fight the good fight every single day. What we do matters, a lot. If you are looking for a job that has real meaning and you’d like to work with people who care deeply about what they do, we’ve got that.
- We work hard (see point above), but we don’t forget to have fun. “I want a job that is dull,” said no one ever.
- We believe in fostering a culture of servant leadership – command and control is so 1990s. We look for brilliant people that are great at what they do because they love what they are doing.
- We know that teams are exponentially more successful than the sum of their individuals. Our teams value what each member brings to the table and also values continuous improvement of each team member as well as the whole team.
- We love learning. And we love working with people who love learning. Our industry changes every single day; stagnation is not an option.
- And of course, we offer the usual goodies – Medical / dental insurance, PTO, 401k match, and the like.
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – We believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – If you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k match– We want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- We love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- 4 weeks of PTO (Everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm work week (NO working weekends or holidays)- We believe family comes first!
- Reimbursement for RN license and Continuing Education Credits
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it!
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Check us out on Glassdoor!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈