QA Automation Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: South America
Azumo is currently looking for highly motivated QA Automation Engineers to test in a mix of technologies including web, cloud, microservices, SQL and NoSQL environments and big data solutions. Products and features under development are used by millions of users, and the QA Engineer will be expected to be the quality gatekeeper for the product. The position is full remote based in Latin America.
This position will give you the opportunity to collaborate with a growing team and bright engineering minds in backend, analytics and big data computing. You will enjoy the role if you love creating test strategies for novel products, automating testing processes and owning releases for your teams.
- Develop test plans to observe product scalability, fault tolerance, stability and backward compatibility for products under development
- Develop, improve and maintain scalable test automation strategies
- Evaluate multiple approaches and technologies to implement on test methodologies
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
The QA Engineer will be based in Latin America. Compensation commensurate with experience and candidate potential.
At Azumo we strive for excellence and strongly believe in professional and personal growth. We want each individual to be successful and pledge to help each achieve their goals while at Azumo and beyond. Challenging ourselves and learning new technologies is at the core of what we do.
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years in software testing, writing tests (automation) and test development roles
- 1+ years coding experience in Java and Python
- Experience with automated tools and testing frameworks, including performance testing (load and concurrency)
- Experience writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment and test coverage analysis
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
- Experience testing in a distributed system, service-oriented architecture
- Experience with big data platforms such as Hadoop and Kafka
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS EC2, Docker, Redshift, EMR)
- Testing experience for analytics, dashboards and visualization software products
- Live in a Latin America country.
Company benefits include:
- Udemy free access
- Equity incentive
- Mentored career development
- U$S Remuneration
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: South America .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈