QA Automation Engineer
Inside Real Estate
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Inside Real Estate is a fast-growing, profitable, privately-held company, and a technology leader in the real estate industry. It’s the perfect time to join as we build out our team to meet the needs and demands of our rapidly growing tech start-up. We are looking for someone who shows excellence in their work, loves a challenge, enjoys a fast-paced work environment and is passionate about continuing to grow and learn in their career.
We are seeking a Software QA Automation Engineer (a Software Design Engineer in Test) with proven ability to define and develop software test automation, and associated infrastructure, for web service and microservice endpoints and web user interfaces. If you are excited by solving technical challenges in a highly collaborative, innovative, and fast paced environment with the freedom to try new things and blaze new trails then this role is the next step in your career.
- Develop automated regression tests for the product endpoints using the team’s Java based automation framework.
- Develop automated web user interface regression tests
- Develop tools to improve the efficiency of manual testing
- Develop tools to monitor the product in staging and production environments with goal of quickly identifying and resolving issues
- Collaborate with program managers, developers and other quality assurance engineer to define and execute test plans for new features
- Identify reliability, stability, performance, accessibility, security, privacy, … issues in the product and report these in the team’s Jira bug tracking system
- Work with program managers and support specialists to improve the team’s understanding of customer use cases and ensure we have adequate test coverage
- Regularly explore the product for issues and opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related degree) or 3+ years professional development experience in Java, C#, Go, Python or similar programming languages
- Knowledge of relational databases and how to query
- 1+ years professional experience developing and / or testing HTTP service APIs and the use of Postman to interact with these APIs.
- 1+ years professional experience developing web user interfaces and / or automated tests
- 1+ years experience as a software quality assurance engineer, software engineer in test or similar experience.
- It is a fast paced environment so strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong collaboration skills are a must
Experience with Following Technologies Is a Bonus
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, Kafka
- Java and REST Assured, JUnit, PHPUnit, Cypress.io, Selenium
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, New Relic
- Potential for growth
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
- Health insurance, Dental, and 401k benefits
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈