1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Joining Steady's QA team as an Analyst, you'll be responsible for creating and executing comprehensive manual test plans for our mobile application and API.
What you'll do
- Work closely with product, design and engineering teams to understand project goals, gather requirements, troubleshoot issues and develop repeatable testing practices.
- Contribute to documentation and processes to support manual testing
- Ensure features are developed to specs provided by product and design teams
- Help the team stay ahead of any blockers by identifying gaps in requirements and risks to user experience
- Engage in thoughtful cross-functional collaboration to go beyond traditional QA expectations
- Take ownership of features and projects from start to finish ensuring timely delivery of a high quality product
- Coordinate with QA team members to prepare and release mobile app updates
Who you are
- Self-starter who can work independently and keep up with evolving priorities in a fast paced environment
- Approach your responsibilities with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic
- Detail oriented and take pride in thinking outside of the normal scope of work
- Able to identify recurring issues to improve processes and stay ahead of known gaps
- An advocate for end users with a desire to understand how members use the application
What you need
- 2+ years in a QA Analyst or similar role
- Experience in mobile application testing
- Experience in API/Database testing
- Ability to create and maintain manual test cases
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines and support team commitments
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 100% medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Flexible vacation policy
- Weekly meal stipend
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Steady is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
We value our Steady Team Members and are committed to their success. We are a dedicated and collaborative remote team with flexible hours. We offer competitive compensation packages and a 100% company-paid benefits package including medical, dental, and vision for employee's and family, as applicable. We provide employees with stipends for meals and home office setup/maintenance, along with unlimited PTO, 401k, and future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to maintain a positive and fun culture for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company.
Steady is a mission-driven business that helps people earn more. Through the free Steady app users can build & track income, networks, and buying power – allowing them to augment retirement savings, work around childcare responsibilities, pay down debt, save for purchases, and supplement their income from primary employers, while limiting their income volatility and better positioning themselves for access to a sustainable financial services ecosystem.
Every Steady member will build something different. We celebrate those who take the initiative to create a path that works for them. Whatever that looks like, Steady is there to support it, providing a stable foundation that allows people to build financial success over a lifetime.
Mission: Steady turns the tables by putting workers back in charge of their financial future with an income-building platform that creates financial stability and helps its users to take charge of their future.
For more information, visit us at www.steadyapp.com or on Twitter @TheSteadyApp.
Steady, Platform Inc. (Steady) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Steady accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Steady employees, Steady hiring manager, or send to any Steady facility. Steady is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈