2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are looking for a self-motivated Quality Assurance Analyst to be part of a Product Development team that builds and enhances online collaboration solutions for our healthcare clients. This position reports through the Product Management organization and has the unique ability to have a direct influence on the success of the solutions that we provide.
- Drive software quality through the entire lifecycle of each project by identifying and mitigating risks to enhancements.
- Perform testing activities including reviewing requirements, devising and documenting test strategy, managing and executing test cycles, and managing the bug-fix process.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers,Business Analysts, and UI/UX designers to deliver solid features.
- Provide feedback to the design team on UI/UX of new features.
- Work with Business Analysts to identify missing requirements, scenarios, or edge cases that may not have been considered.
- Engage the Engineering team during technical research discussions and bug resolution.
- Participate in collaborative testing and test planning sessions with the QA team.
- Analyze test artifacts with QA and Development team members.
- Offer subject matter expertise for tested features.
- Identify and implement utilities and methods to make testing more efficient.
- Work with the project team to coordinate release planning activities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing.
- Strong experience in manual testing, including system, exploratory, and regression testing. Knowledge of experience-based testing techniques.
- Experience with mobile and desktop cross-browser testing using tools such as Litmus and BrowserStack.
- Comfortable with work that includes both manual and automated testing.
- Ability to write SQL queries. Some software development experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of MVC architecture, Ruby on Rails experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, and questioning skills.
- Initiative and discipline to manage a funnel of work.
- Position is 100% remote, with the option to join us back in the Lakewood, Ohio, office post-COVID.
- Flexible work schedule to maintain a work/life balance beyond compare.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈