Mobile Manual QA
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Romania
Amach is an industry-leading software company located in Dublin. We are currently recruiting for a Junior Manual QA Engineer to work with our Mobile team within an Aviation industry customer.
You need to apply working knowledge of software quality concepts within the software development lifecycle and be able to perform software and system testing activities on an upgraded IT infrastructure.
- At least 2 years of software testing experience
- Previous experience in testing mobile applications (both iOS and Android)
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of software testing concepts within the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of systems analysis, perform an in-depth analysis of the requirement and specifications to create test cases
- Knowledge of how to execute complex test cases/scripts and ability to interpret/analyze results to report, communicate, and work through issues with software engineers, perform investigation and troubleshooting activities.
- Knowledge of software quality engineering and testing methods at all levels applied within the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in Requirement/Specification analysis, test case design and development, test execution (black box and white box), and defect reporting
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Options for career advancement
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive salary and bonus based on experience
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Romania.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈