Middle Manual QA
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ukraine only
IT Solutions Company with a Human-to-Human approach, that provides complex web and mobile development for Fintech, Logistics, and Startups. We are proud of 120+ successfully launched projects all over the world.
Wanna be a part of our story as a QA?
Here we go...
• At least 3 years of working experience in manual testing of different web projects and on mobile platforms
• Confident understanding of SQA theory
• Working experience with Git / Bitbucket
• Confident understanding of Agile methodologies
• Understanding of SDLC
• Knowledge of UI/UX guidelines
• Solid understanding of HTML / CSS
• Experience in creation and maintaining test documentation/specification
• Working experience with bug tracking systems (Jira/Redmine)
• Working experience with different OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
• Experience in API testing (REST, SOAP)
• Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher
• Experience with communication with clients directly
• Experience in automation testing
• Experience in any JS testing framework (Protractor, Cypress, Webdriverio etc.)
• Working experience with CI / CD
• Working experience at an IT-outsourcing company
• Flexible schedule, remote work — your time is a value for us
• We’re really into work-life balance
• A great possibility to lead different web&mobile projects in Fintech, Logistics and Startup domains
• English courses with a native speaker
• Internal/external training and conferences and time for self-education
• Zero bureaucracy, no micromanagement — you can always deal with our CEO
If you are tired of being a pawn in a system, join us and become a part of our Codemotion Human-to-Human Family!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈