Lead Software QA Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: CET Time Zone
Salary: $75K - $95K
Swapcard digitalizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities. We've even managed to revolutionize our industry through true teamwork, sharing our ideas and listening to each other!
What you'll be doing
* Manage and Improve our automated test strategy (Selenium / Postman), and deliver top-notch tooling and testing environments
* Experience with incorporating testing into a CI/CD workflow
* Develop automated and manual test cases and work with developers to ensure a comprehensive test strategy
* Collaborate with other team members in all aspects of the development cycle, from design through implementation to test and deployment
* Evangelize automated testing to your stakeholders and help them construct an ambitious testing roadmap (functional, integration, non-regression, performance, load, security)
* Integrate into the deployment cycle and facilitate collaboration to solve interesting and exciting problems related to our international scaling (Europe, USA, and Asia)
* Build and lead the team of QA engineers.
What you should have
* A passion for best development practices (such as clean code, TDD, BDD, etc.) and therefore a strong knowledge of QA testing principles and strategies
* Ability to review systems and modules to determine what testing to automate
* Expertise with automation scripting with ability to design, build, test, and deploy end to end solution for complex applications on different browsers and operating systems
* Ability to work under pressure and meet scheduled deadlines
Reasons to join us:
* Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth 🌱
* International Team with 23 nationalities (more on the way!) 🌍
* Open-minded culture that appreciates differences 👽
* Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset 🤔 🛠
* Full Remote Work & Family Leave to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ 🏡
* Learning support & sponsorship 📚
* Laptop or Desktop of your choice 💻 🖥
* Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness 🎁
* Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️
* WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable 😊
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: CET Time Zone.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈