Lead QA Automation
3 weeks ago
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our client, one of the leading advisors and distributors of insurance and financial products in Sweden.
You will work in a high-performance development team, flexible environment with a variety of new and ongoing projects in the fintech business.
- Definition of QA strategy and KPIs (Key Performance Indicator) monitoring.
- Creation of test plans and test cases in Test Manager.
- Bug detection, reporting and tracking in Visual Studio Online.
- Creation and execution of UI automated tests through Karate automation FW.
- Test endpoints by means of Postman based on Swagger definition.
- Branch management under GIT.
- Creation of pipelines that execute Karate tests in Azure DevOps Visual Studio.
- Support PO in the definition and analysis of user stories.
- Support UX designer by providing user experience feedback and suggesting improvements.
- Lead quality improvement plan.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline
- Good knowledge of automation testing tools/frameworks such as the Karate UI framework
- Experience with programmatic test creation
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, SaFe)
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Flexible working hours
- You can work remotely
- Very competitive salary, according to your skills and seniority
- Career progression
- Healthcare insurance
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈