(Junior) Quality Assurance Analyst
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
What's the job?
We need an entry-level, full-time Junior QA Analyst. If you are detail-oriented and a problem solving perfectionist with a go-getter attitude and penchant for going above and beyond we can use your help with testing all aspects of our software platform, user experience, systems, websites, and anything else the day throws at us. If you're looking for a remote gig and happen to be a night owl, please apply.
You will start out with manual testing; we want someone who can bring their positive attitude and expertise to the role and looking to grow. Our ideal candidate takes all elements of QA seriously, and can stay on task when the focus is on the more mundane testing aspects.
Hours: The standard shift for this position is 2pm-12am EST, Monday - Thursday
Additional working hours are needed occasionally to support business needs and keep us propelled forward.
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the successful deployment of critical projects and features that directly impact our clients.
- Work hand in hand with the development team to tackle planned procedures and whatever the day throws into the ring.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills to advance various projects and initiatives simultaneously and ensure milestones are hit.
- Execute, and maintain test cases, scripts, and plans for various elements of the software current and planned.
- Evaluate reported bugs and issues to determine their validity and partner with the Development team to resolve.
- Create bug reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Self-starter with initiative and drive to tackle the challenges of the day and can stay engaged while being mostly unattended.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to analyze and troubleshoot potential software defects.
- Experience in Business Information Systems, Computer Science certification, or equivalent demonstrated experience in field. Or, if you feel the description is a great fit for your skillsets and interests. Two- or 4-year degree preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with team members to improve QA capabilities & services to drive speed to market.
- Demonstrated experience with Postman, Visual Studio or the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods and tools
- Understanding of Agile methodology and how QA functions within it
- Basic understanding of n-tier .NET applications
- Basic understanding of REST services
- Basic understanding of SQL
We are currently only seeking candidates for a full time position, no contractor or consulting companies. Drips does not sponsor or transfer work visas. Applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be eligible for employment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈