Director, Quality Assurance and Process Optimization
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow. We're open to this role being 100% remote.
The Director of Quality Assurance and Process Optimization is an experienced quality assurance leader responsible for defining and promoting a quality mindset. The director will manage all QA functions and QA engineers, working with leaders to deliver high quality products and solutions on schedule that grow and expand Olive’s AI-as-a-Service (AIaaS) offering. The director will also define, establish, and report on engineering and quality metrics focused on process optimization and continuous improvement.
- Manage and direct day-to-day operations of a team of quality assurance engineers
- Defines and establishes quality assurance standards, processes, and documentation
- Directs and ensures all testing activities including test plan creation, automated and manual testing, unit testing, integration testing, performance testing, regression testing, load testing, and customer acceptance testing
- Provide leadership for the quality assurance technical architecture and testing toolset
- Partners with leaders to identify systemic or root-cause obstacles to effective working
- Responsible for staffing and capacity planning that maximizes department efficiency
- Evangelize the “Total Quality Management” mindset with all teams involved in building and delivering services to Olive customers.
- Partner with other teams to drive initiatives to improve test environments and simulators/test stubs to create “production like” conditions for verification.
- Drives effectiveness of an On-Grid workforce located across the country
- Consistently sets goals which align to organizational priorities and measure our collective progress toward key objectives (OKRs, KPIs, etc)
- 7+ years of experience managing/leading quality assurance engineering teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- Executive presence and experience working with C-suite, executives, and customers
- Proficient with Agile Methodology processes and tools such as JIRA
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈