Customer Service QA Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Develop and standardize internal QA monitoring system for our customer support team
- Implement clear overall quality strategy with scalable process / tools/ systems that allow resource efficient monitoring of decision accuracy
- Assess quality issues, conduct root cause analysis, recommend insights, develops improvement plans, and collaborates with operations team to improve quality performance
- Proactively identifies opportunities and coordinates with different functions – operations, training, workforce, and reporting towards quality improvement
- Bring innovation ideas and help our operations team create work process standardization
- Bachelor’s degree or above, 8 years’ experience in contact centre environment, at least 5 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance in customer support function
- Familiar with Call Centre Operations and business processes, understanding of the software and hardware environment required; able to conduct recording, quality check and shift arrangement etc.
- Prior knowledge in setting goals for continuous improvement of service quality standards and the level of client satisfaction, able to analyse problems independently; have a strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Familiar with WORD/EXCEL/PPT/VISIO applications, and excellent in data analysis and reporting
- Possess a good sense of judgement, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure, show strong sense of responsibility, and a passion for customer service management, work proactively with a high sense of service mindset, strong problem solving and delivery skills
- Full fluency in English, Chinese Mandarin speaking skill is required for internal communication and providing training to the team
- Previous experience from well-known call centre outsourcing companies and experience in e-commerce or financial industry is highly preferred
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈