2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Waracle is looking for an Automation QA for an exciting new role joining the UK’s Largest Mobile App Developer.
Waracle is already an industry leading team delivering digital solutions that transform how we live, work and play. We’ll not hide from the fact we have exciting growth plans and this has been recognised with our recent inclusion in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, listing the UK’s fastest growing tech companies.
It’s an amazing time to join our team and you’d be supported by a rapidly growing team of experienced specialists in design research, UX, UI, Scrum, product, data and cyber security, alongside developers specialising in native, hybrid and web technologies.
This position will be remote working or working from any of our UK offices and is open to permanent candidates.
You'll be working within a top team, using cutting-edge technologies to build best-in-class applications within a FinTech project. You will be an advocate for continual quality improvement and automation. You will be passionate about handling risk and enabling multi-disciplinary teams to release features with more confidence than ever driving the future of our quality strategy. Some of the duties involved are:
- Working on web and integration projects.
- Defining organisational standards for QA.
- Ensuring that provided solutions accurately reflect the needs of the client.
- Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Automation and manual testing experience on web and RESTful api services
- Experience of creating and executing a test strategy and plan.
- Comfortable with end-to-end testing, exploratory testing and a proactive attitude.
- Experience in API testing using tools such as Postman.
- BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
The benefits you can expect at Waracle include:
- A competitive salary and commission
- Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday.
- 35 hour working week
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Cover
- Medicash cover
Creative, adaptable, supportive are just a few of the words used to describe the Waracle team and culture. But above all, we celebrate the unique, champion diversity, encourage personality and our desire to grow is matched by our desire to see our team members grow. We love a challenge and our people are what make us. At Waracle, you’ll never stop evolving, learning, creating, moving.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈