2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At WorkStep, we make the supply chain a better place to work. For workers, we provide intelligent job matching, skill development & feedback loops. For enterprise customers, our technology helps source, screen, train & retain frontline talent at scale.
We've already attracted an elite roster of hundreds of customers, including more than 15 members of the Fortune 500.
The VP Product will be our first senior product hire and will join the senior leadership team, along with the CRO, CTO and CEO. This role will hire and manage both the product management and design teams, and will report directly to the CEO and Co-founder.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Build the vision for the WorkStep product portfolio and champion this vision with our customers and employees
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy & plan in collaboration with engineering, design, marketing, and sales
- Build and lead the product management and design teams
- Engage directly with customers to ensure the product will help them reach their desired outcomes
- Translate customer requirements and use cases into functional designs and product specifications
- Create demos for internal and external use.
- 7+ years of experience building and delivering successful products
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across Product and Revenue teams
- Experience with SaaS enterprise product management.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with high-level business decisions
- Experience with SaaS enterprise product management
- Passion for the WorkStep mission
- Experience in HR technology or supply chain
- Experience managing successful teams of product managers and designers
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Work remotely
- Unlimited PTO
- Quarterly team building on-sites (when safe to resume)
- Workspace stipend
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈