VP of Product
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
VP OF PRODUCT
Club Feast is looking for a VP of Product -Technical Product Manager for our rapidly growing restaurant delivery-service start-up to direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI). Ideal candidates will have 5+ years previous PM experience with a multi-sided marketplace, have been a part of a dynamic start-up before, and are passionate about food & restaurants. The ideal candidate for this role has a technical background, an inquisitive nature, is a regular user of multiple platforms, is familiar with Agile development methodologies, and is a natural at inspiring and influencing others. If you're the one we seek, your application will demonstrate that you have a passion for best-in-breed e-commerce experiences and platform technology, a willingness to learn, and the ability to adapt and troubleshoot in a technically complex environment. This role will be an integral part of our rapidly growing team and will be responsible for translating business insights into technical solutions. This is a unique opportunity to join and shape a soon-to-be household name as our first VP of Product! You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, and partner teams to produce new features and content experiences that deliver value to our users.
- Opportunity to help lead development and optimization of all aspects of the product
- Facilitate project execution for our cross-functional team through organization, documentation, scheduling, and process improvements.
- Work with your Product Management, Design, and Engineering counterparts to conduct research to inform the product roadmap.
- Design and execute experiments to validate or invalidate hypotheses that are critical to the development and execution of our product strategy
- Complete projects supporting product line management strategic initiatives.
- Expand your skills in big data analysis to support global pricing and data continuity.
- Apply your knowledge in marketing, project management, and statistics to enhance product profitability.
- Collaborate with global colleagues to maintain a consistent product portfolio meeting global product strategy.
- Translate key business insights into technical changes.
- Responsible for product roadmap and overseeing the timely execution
- Quality Assurance
- Work with Coders to Prioritize and lead process of development of web and mobile product.
- Learn - Understand what our customers and competitors are doing and why.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest e-commerce technology, trends in the food-delivery space, and new ways to solve customer problems.
- Facilitate usability research to ensure that user flows and interactions are simple and intuitive.
- Learn about the tech stack, database structure, and system architecture.
- Set key success metrics and establish a high-level product roadmap based on your discovery of customer pain points and how we can solve for them.
Why Club Feast?
Club Feast is a fun, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment that empowers its employees to work independently and collaboratively in a remote environment to drive results that greatly impact the business. Since early on, one of our go-to values has been #evolveordie and we are constantly growing and changing and need a VP of Product Management that can help lead these trends and be flexible, open-minded, but profit-driven and focused to help us build this rocket ship!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
**Qualifications and Requirements**
- 5+ Years of PM Experience (startup experience preferred, especially through funding rounds)
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Process driven with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Experience with food delivery and/or multi-sided marketplace products is preferred
- Strong technical understanding with prior engineering experience preferred
- Experience with Ruby on Rails preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Ability to fly through rings of fire
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous equity stake
We are a young startup and do not currently have benefit programs yet but our generous salary compensates for that - of course we do plan to offer health insurance and all types of benefits in the future
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈