Technology Project Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Technology Project Manager
Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, and organized since the very first day as a remote company, knowing that this would allow the company to recruit the best talent around the world. We have grown tremendously over the past 2 years and now have a team of over 40 people working from all over the world, including Canada, US, UK, Spain, Greece, Russia, Philippines, Australia and much more.
As a leader company within the online entertainment industry, we believe the way to succeed is driven by the happiness of our employees, and that's why we strive for transparency and open communication. We also do few company wide gatherings every year purely to enjoy some time together. We have already been in Barcelona, London, Phuket and Berlin among others.
- Work directly with upper management to capture and understand all business goals.
- Gather requirements and create clear specifications and documentation.
- Ensure the project backlog is captured, prioritised and delivered by the Project team.
- To lead and co-ordinate the scoping, requirements gathering, estimating and planning for single or multiple projects or work streams.
- Apply sequential and agile project management techniques to make decisions, solve problems and ensure quality of work done.
- Ensure shared clarity of scope, good estimating, solution development and management of risk and dependencies.
- To anticipate, manage and resolve issues, risks, dependencies and impediments that may impact on the delivery of your projects.
- Report on project progress in a consistent and timely manner.
- Work as an embedded project manager in a cross-discipline team comprised of software developers, testers, user experience designers, product managers, business analysts and subject matter experts.
- To act as a first point of contact for all problems, obstacles and opportunities on a project. Issues could include supplier dependencies, infrastructure and operational capability.
- Work with the team to ensure that lead/cycle-times are captured and look at ways to reduce at every stage of the development process.
- Co-ordinate the work of the cross-discipline team to ensure that the investment of time and effort yields the greatest benefits for our audience and the business.
- You will need at least 2 years Agile experience and be able to demonstrate knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- You will need at least 2 years in a similar position.
- You have at least 2 years of experience gathering requirements and generating specifications for a software development team
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with internal and external stakeholders, as well as experience of working with external third parties.
- Experience of digital delivery - working with digital teams.
- Working experience and knowledge of Lean methodologies is essential, Kanban and SCRUM are highly desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈