Technical Product Owner
3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Europe Only
- You will lead a cross-functional squad of developers & designers to deliver new modules and functionality to the platform.
- You will do business analysis, data analysis, and scope and defining new requirements, and make strategic recommendations
- You will collaborate with Engineering, UX/UI, QA, and Documentation teams to deliver an amazing product and an exceptional user experience.
- You will create, communicate, and execute a roadmap and strategy to achieve the product goals.
- Deeply understand the needs of developers, customers, and partners through regular interactions and quantitative and qualitative research.
- Create use-cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements that clearly articulate the functionality of the product that will be developed.
- Own and manage your product backlog and prioritize product enhancements and customer requests by using sound judgment and decisive tradeoffs.
- Develop competitive expertise to assist in outbound product positioning and solutions engineering for clients
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support to successfully roll out the features and ensure an outstanding end-to-end user experience.
- Represent us as a domain expert at industry and partner events, client pitches, and other outbound activities.
- At least 3 years of technical product owner experience in building SaaS products and API platforms.
- Industry experience and familiarity with API design, programming languages, and web and mobile application architectures of software-as-a-service products.
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to make difficult tradeoff decisions to establish a roadmap and achieve business goals.
- Strong organizational skills: prioritization, effective time management, conflict resolution, risk identification, and mitigation.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems, showing a track record of making business decisions using relevant data and insights.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated track record of strong written and verbal communication to gain buy-in for product direction and crisply communicate product status updates.
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs, and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills with the ability to successfully interact and influence across functions at all levels of an organization and with customers.
- Prior experience working as a software developer or UX designer is a plus.
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps and functional specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and informing user testing.
- A key role in a high-growth, freshly funded, ambitious proptech startup.
- An experienced and international founder team.
- An opportunity to work with a groundbreaking and disruptive new technology.
- Positioned in the biggest asset class in the world.
- Full ownership and freedom to drive and innovate.
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to change how real estate works.
- Flexibility to work from wherever it is best for you.
- Modern and comfortable workspace on-demand within the London, Dublin, Berlin, and Warsaw space-as-a-service ecosystem.
- A competitive salary package and optional compensation packages based on success.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈