Technical Product Owner
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Olive is healthcare’s A.I. workforce and has been successfully deployed at health systems across the country. Olive automates work to allow healthcare professionals to concentrate on what’s most important, their patients. Olive’s promise to her customers is that she figures out where she can have an impact, onboards quickly, shows up for work everyday, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
Technical Product Owners at Olive are responsible for product planning and execution throughout the delivery lifecycle. This includes product roadmap planning, prioritizing the product backlog, gathering and producing detailed requirements, and working closely with engineering, sales, customer experience, and operations to ensure product and customer goals are met. This role is the conduit that holds together engineering and the customer experience teams by facilitating communications between teams, helping plan across customer engagements, and organizing a large portfolio of work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the product roadmap and delivery schedule, refining feature ideas while maintaining and updating existing features to drive business goals
- Prioritize product backlog to support product roadmap according to business value
- Produce detailed product requirements, iterating with your solution architect and engineering teams
- Engage stakeholders in leadership and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature
- Communicate to stakeholders and partners outside the Agile process
- Sets the sprint work priority, taking input from stakeholders and leadership, working to successfully deliver work in communicated timeframes
- Create useful, reliable and practical delivery plans for software development projects
- Partners with engineering teams in managing the product backlog
- 5+ years of experience in software product management as a product owner or product manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Collaborate across solution teams on similar functionality to ensure common process and seamless integration
- A proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Highly technical background is preferred
- Startup, healthcare and/or SaaS experience is highly preferred
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈