Technical Product Owner
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: European time-zone
Create product value and inspire the world.
Are you a technical product owner with a proven track record in delivery or implementing MarTech platforms or digital products? Are you an innovative and insightful thinker who likes solving complex business problems leveraging technology? Do you have a deep understanding of Agile/Scrum development and API integrations? Join our product team!
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1500 customers worldwide.
We’re looking for an innovative Technical Product Owner to help us develop and improve our product by managing our software development life cycle...
You’ll be with our Product team on our product strategy while working with external stakeholders and internal teams throughout the process.
- Requirements Definition and Validation: Together with the team, creating well-defined requirements for product features which are aligned to the aimed customer value and can be easily understood by our engineering team
- Solution Design input: Provide clear solution design inputs, leveraging customer use cases to influence a conceptual solution design, while supporting the technology enhancements which is defined by our engineering team
- Roadmap development support: Act as the business gatekeeper of the platform - continuously refine, maintain and prioritize a backlog of new offers, feature enhancements and technology requests
- Monitoring and Quality Review: Conduct post modification validation and ongoing monitoring of product changes
- Serving as the subject matter expert for all things data (in and out) and technology for the Publitas platform
- Negotiating with stakeholders and building and maintaining product awareness on all levels among teams
- Standardizing the software development process to ensure quality and scalability.
- Lead weekly product pipeline grooming and ensure well-managed execution
- Provide data research support as needed
- Drive issues to a successful resolution
- You have at least three years of experience as a Technical Product Owner with specific experience in SaaS or similar industry
- You have at least five years of experience in MarTech platforms and integrations
- You have technical knowledge (Cloud, APIs, scrum, kanban)
- You understand a product and related needs of the customers and user behavior
- You have innovation awareness and strategic thinking
- You have expert communication skills and know-how to manage relationships
- You have the ability to measure the success of a product
- Experience with Productboard is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- You are located in the European time zone
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You are self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
What can you expect from us?
- €42k - €72k base gross salary per year
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and the Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We'll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: European time-zone.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈