Technical Product Marketer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
We are searching for a Technical Product Marketer to join our Product team at IOG, creator of the Cardano blockchain platform. You will work closely with our engineering department to understand and communicate the technical capabilities of our products. You will also be responsible for demonstrating the benefits of our products at a granular, component level – all while ensuring they are articulated in a way that resonates with our user personas. You will develop subject matter expertise across IOG and Cardano’s product offerings, and be passionate about helping others to understand our products.
- Act as the conduit between engineering teams and the marketing and communications teams, helping to bring our products to life
- Translate complex technical capabilities into user or enterprise benefits
- Work closely with marketing teams to create easy-to-understand visualizations (screenshots, short demos, diagrams) and content about key functionalities
- Produce comprehensive competitor analysis, feature and benefit documentation, and go-o-market strategies.
- You will have experience of working in blockchain, internet-of-things, big data or engineering sectors
- You will understand protocols and network technology and how to position them as unique selling points
- If you have a background in engineering or a technical degree and have moved into a product marketing role, this role would be perfect for you!
- Strong understanding of product and software development and the ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex, technical concepts simply and clearly, both internally and externally
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages
- Familiarity with blockchain protocols and technical architecture
- Collaborative approach and an ability to coordinate across teams.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈