Technical Product Manager
Ingram Content Group
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Intrepid by VitalSource LLC is hiring for a Technical Product Manager to work 100% remotely or in Seattle, WA. As a Technical Product Manager on our team, you will work closely with Engineering to define and execute features for the Intrepid product platforms. You’ll work closely with internal teams as well as external customers to understand client needs and weigh those needs again the product roadmap and Intrepid’s overall goals.
Who we are
Intrepid is an award-winning collaborative learning SaaS platform that empowers organizations to solve high-stakes business challenges through engaging and applied learning at scale.
What we do
We create innovative features with huge impact for our clients. We use cloud tech, APIs, modern architecture, continuous deployment, and integrations to reach our key initiatives. Come be a part of our Engineering org! If you are a Product Manager that is passionate about listening to client use cases and turning them into technical specifications, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of software product management experience including defining the technical specifications for strategic product features and working with cross-functional teams.
- 3 years leading software implementation projects and managing external relationships
- Demonstrated success defining and releasing features for a SaaS product in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
- Experience writing technical specification and partnering with Dev, QA, and Design.
- Experience with data analysis and coding experience.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive, and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Responsible for writing and executing technical specifications for small to medium enhancements and new features against business goals and roadmap priorities
- Creates user stories/requirements, works with stakeholders to identify ROI/business value; leads prioritization of backlog.
- Partners closely with UI/UX designers to capture and prioritize design elements within each feature
- Contributes to drive product strategy, development and implementation.
- Understands the balance between the demands of business partners, the marketplace and internal Intrepid needs and can balance these adequately when planning.
- Communicates effectively with technology and business teams independently
- Contribute to product release communications independently.
- Stays abreast of new technology capabilities and leverages knowledge in contributing to product solutions. Recommends and plans innovative products and features.
- Helps define the vision and future direction of assigned features
- Works with engineering to ensure proper prioritization of projects, delivery schedules and quality of end product.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative, open workspace, where your contributions truly make a difference.
- Employer paid parking/commuter subsidy coupled with pre-tax commuter benefits for associates.
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
- Remote Work Options (by team)
- Free Snacks/Drinks/Coffee
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
VitalSource Technologies LLC, is the leading education technology solutions provider committed to helping partners create, deliver, and distribute affordable, accessible, and impactful learning experiences worldwide. As a recognized innovator in the digital course materials market, VitalSource is best known for partnering with more than 1,000 publishers and resellers to deliver extraordinary learning experiences to millions of active users globally—and today we’re also powering new, cutting-edge technologies designed to optimize teaching and learning for maximum results. Learn more at https://get.vitalsource.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈