Technical Product Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At HaulHub, you'll have the chance to be part of an early-stage company, shape its course, develop new product features, and create the customer experience. We are seeking a high-energy, humble, motivated, entrepreneurial person to join us. We will have the largest R&D budget in the industry in 2020 to drive product innovation and growth.
You will help manage an ecosystem of over 10 applications across mobile and web. You will help coordinate and collaborate efforts across the engineering, design, marketing, customer support, and finance teams. Product lines span across four primary external audiences and internal functions.
You will keenly get to know the HaulHub products and help with testing to uphold a high standard for quality, functionality, and user experience.
In This Role, You Will...
• Work with developers to implement and test features
• Work with design to create elegant and simple user interfaces
• Balance high-level company goals for growth, speed, and product direction
- You need the ability to get things done - an instinct for understanding problems, completing tasks, and moving on to the next one.
- You work well as part of a high performing team and take initiative to drive the business forward.
- You listen carefully and hear both what people are saying, and what they aren't saying.
- You need empathy and intuition.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Your friends and colleagues should describe you as independent and reliable.
- You thrive in a team environment that is moving rapidly every day.
Ideal Candidates Will Have...
- Previous product management experience building consumer apps (web and/or mobile)
- Experience with live site operations, rapid delivery, and management tools such as Jira/Confluence, Aha!, Zoho, Google Sheets, etc
- Experience in startups, CI/CD environments, and automation testing
- Careful attention to QA and workflow details for app experience and integrations
- Ability to independently pull data to run analyses using SQL/Rails/Python or similar skills
- 3+ years of Product experience and experience managing engineering teams.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
- 100% company-paid dental coverage
- Unrestricted vacation time
- Vision, Life, and other benefit options available
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Required to be authorized to work in the United States.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈