Technical Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Phosphorus our vision is to create a world where every healthcare decision is optimized with genomics. We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who is passionate about building powerful data-driven software that has a meaningful impact. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy. You'll work with engineers, researchers, team leads and other functions to define and manage the day-to-day process and execution of product development work.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will:
- Be accountable for the day-to-day process and execution of product development work as it relates to our genomics SaaS product.
- Develop understanding of user personas, map experiences, and work with engineers, designers and marketing members of the Phosphorus team in developing our software.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, operations, commercial marketing and product management within the business line to successfully deliver projects.
- Report directly to the CEO and work directly on integrating strategic decisions into the company's technical products.
- Highlight project blockers and risks and work with cross-functional teams to resolve them.
- Maintain a clear overview of project timelines and progress using task management tools. This will include providing timely updates on the status of projects to a cross-functional audience.
- Negotiate and manage various stakeholders to create transparency in the project roadmap and prioritization of work.
- 4+ years experience in technical project or program management roles
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence (but are flexible in the tools you use based on the needs of the team)
- Experience with agile/scrum processes
- Deep familiarity with wire-framing and product design with a UI/UX focus
- Experience working for a startup or as an engineer a plus
- B.S. in an engineering or related field
- Experience gaining consensus using a collaborative approach, while still ensuring decisions are made.
- Proven ability to work directly with engineering, sales and product management teams to coordinate large scale projects.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈