Technical Product Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Documo is on a mission to help businesses digitize their document workflow. We're a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that places a high value on culture and delighting our customers.
We're in search of an experienced PM to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience leading an Engineering team to deliver releases on time and on budget. You will need to be an excellent communicator with the ability to coordinate across stakeholders from multiple departments. You should have an amazing attention to detail and be very comfortable creating new processes and documentation around those processes.
- Managing our development process from start to finish
- Identifying inefficiencies and creating processes to maximize productivity
- Coordinating across multiple teams: Growth, Customer Success, Engineering - to keep stakeholders in the loop
- Prioritizing tasks and managing our development cycles
- Work with the CEO to create a product roadmap designed to drive growth
- Work with our customers to understand their pain points and user stories
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match) *must reside in USA to receive benefits
- Work with a small but growing remote team that loves what they do
- The ability to work from wherever makes you happy
- Work for a fast-growing technology company with a supportive, inclusive, and fun culture
We encourage you to apply
At Documo, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of ancestry, race, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Documo is an equal opportunity employer.
Please include a cover letter with your salary expectation along with why you feel you're a great fit for this role
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈