Technical Product Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Crowdbotics is seeking several Technical Product Managers to help coordinate the development of our clients' applications.
This is a remote contract role, and we're looking for applicants that are willing to commit between 30 and 40 hours per week. We handle all of our contractor payments via Upwork. You should only apply if you meet all the requirements and a contract role paid through Upwork is a fit for you.
- 3- 5 years of product management at a small to mid-size software company
- CS or web development background
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to experiment and iterate quickly in a fast-growth environment
- Experience with wireframing
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Excellent English communication both verbally and written
You are able to:
- Work at least 4-6 hours between 9 am and 6 pm Pacific time
- Understand both the customer and their business needs and translate them into requirements.
- Maintain a prioritized roadmap and timeline for product features and user stories
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
- Work well in a team environment including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Help ensure the product is successful before and after launch
- Remote work experience
- Worked with React Native and/or Django
- Experience with React, Bootstrap, Heroku and/or Shopify
- Experience with Hubspot CRM
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time.
- Previous experience working with mobile or web app development services
- Experience with agile methodology
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (app.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!